When you cook a meal or host an activity for our families, you’re providing much more than just food and fun. After long days in the hospital, families have a chance to sit down and enjoy a warm meal and entertainment for their children. This also provides an opportunity for all of our families to talk about their days and lean on each other for support.
Hosting meals and activities for RMHC is not only a great way to give back to our community, but also a fantastic team building experience. Bring your coworkers, church groups, friends, or family and be a part of what makes our house a home! By hosting an event, you are giving our families more time to spend together.
Things to know:
• The minimum age to volunteer with a group is 14 years old.
• If your group would like to serve a meal, you can expect to feed 100-125 people.
Ready to get started?
• Visit www.rmhc-memphis.org/becomeavolunteer to view the volunteer calendar and find the required application.
• Find your date and submit your online sign up.
• Fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any questions? Email email@example.com or call 901-312-7481.
Thank you for your support of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Memphis!